This wasn’t the post I thought I would be writing today! I realise my posting schedule has been a bit out of whack but I promise there are things happening in the background and all will become clear!
I am so excited to say, I have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award.
I still see myself as so new to the blogging world and I am so flattered and grateful!
The person who nominated me is Nicole Eloise from www.nicoleeloise.wordpress.com she is a beauty, lifestyle, mental health and chronic illness blogger. Please check out her page!
What is the Mystery Blogger Award?
The award was created by Okoto Enigma and it is to celebrate those blogs that inspire and motivate, for those that find passion and inspiration in blogging and for the undiscovered blogs that deserve recognition.
I had to look this up – I’d seen people posting about this but didn’t quite know who started it or why it began!
You can find Okoto’s blog here and it would be great if you could check her page out!
3 Things About Me
- I’m a big gamer geek – my last game related purchase was a Retro Lancer Replica from Gears of War.
- I have performed on stage twice as Elsa from Frozen, obviously dancing to “Let it Go”!
- I have a library for my spare room! Love a good book! 💜
Questions from Nicole Eloise
– What is the earliest memory you have?
Not very exciting I’m afraid! I remember my gran had a glass kitchen table and I would walk under it. She would always put her hand above my head so I wouldn’t knock it on the edge. I think I was about 3 or 4 at the time.
– What have you learned from blogging, and how has it changed you as a person?
I wouldn’t really say it’s changed me as a person but it has made me want to become more organised!
I’ve learned that it is pretty hard to stay on top of it all – I thought it was just writing stuff down, keeping on top of all the social media stuff takes up so much time too!
– If you could blog about something that isn’t currently part of your blog genre, what would it be?
I would love to be able to post some travel related posts but I would need to actually go on holiday for that! Hmm, an excuse for a holiday?!
– What is something really weird that you have always had the random urge to do? Keep it clean!
I don’t think it’s very weird but always had the urge to jump out of a plane with a stranger strapped to my back! 😉
– Which three products do you need in your bag when you go out?
My vape, my purse and my phone. I’m not very exciting and I actually rarely take makeup out with me as I never do touch ups – that’s why I think it’s so important for my makeup to last all day!
Roxie at The Beautiful Bluebird
Chaz at Unlunacy
Julia at Fable Hunter
Silvia at Hedwig Reads
Laura at Subscription Review
Sophie and Nick at Smurfy Gamers
Anna at Bee Beauty
Cat at Messy World
Paul at Brutally Honest
Kadee at Family By Choice
Just to add – this list is no way exhaustive of all the great bloggers I have met so far. The blogs I have chosen because I love reading them and because the people have been so supportive in helping me get my head round all the ins and outs of my journey so far! I’m sorry if you have been nominated for this before!
My Questions for my Nominees
- Favourite beauty product? This can be skincare, haircare makeup etc. What product can’t you live without?
- Any pets? If so, what are they and what are their names?
- Early Bird or Night Owl?
- Favourite place?
- Craziest Dream?
My Best Posts
Thanks for reading 😊 be sure to check out all the lovely people I’ve mentioned in this if you are looking for something to read!